Monday 22 August 2011

Update - 23rd August

Hello.  Hows things?  You're looking well.  That's a lovely sweater.  Where did you buy it?  Oh, I sure hope they have some in my size!

In my last update I said I was doing backgrounds.  I've sinced finished the newspaper.  It looks pretty good, and if you freeze frame it theres a couple of little jokes and references throughout the articles.
I'm still re-doing the title shot, but thats pretty much well on its way.  I'm not tooooo fussed on getting them all finished asap, but I want them done fairly quickly.

I'm currently working on animation tests.  I'm a little worried the animation won't look smooth.  But Daz-Dawg is helping me out with that!  He's a nice lad.  Sagittarius, I think.

I got an e-mail back regarding using "Fly Me To The Moon" over my credits.  It was denied.  They've yet to tell me why, but I'll ask again if I havn't heard back in a few days.  I may use it anyway for educational purposes (thank you loop holes) and if I submit it, say in Jack's festival next year, I'll find some different stuff.

I'll get some concept art and such up here soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Question for Jack:  Wanna play 'Personal Space Invaders'?

No comments:

Post a Comment