Tuesday 13 September 2011

Hello friends, collegues, FOX Executives, Universal Studios and Barry.

I've done loads of animation tests in the program 'Pencil', which is one of the best programs I've used in a long time.  It's simple to use, and it works well.  I'll have to put on the videos later on, they don't want to work here.  That's annoying.

BUT

I have a song to use!  The song is called "Mr Moon" by Kate Micucci.  Here's a link:

http://youtu.be/rccxm8OaNeI

Listen to that.  And then watch this:

http://youtu.be/rZXANhfSn9A

That's Kate singing the part of song that I'm going to use, on the TV show SCRUBS.  It's her song, so I don't have to talk to ABC or anyone like that to use it.  And she's been very generous and is letting me use it for free!

I'll get the animation tests on here soon, definitely before Friday, because I'm off to Sydney for a couple of days then, meaning I'll miss a day of production.

Dance your cares away, down at Fraggle Rock!

Question for Jack:  You're a bus driver.  You have 4 passengers.  At the first stop, 2 get off and 6 get on.  At the next stop, 3 get off and 2 get on.  At the third stop, 1 person gets off and 3 get on.  What is the bus drivers name?

No comments:

Post a Comment