Thursday 29 September 2011

Right Now...

Hello kids.

At the moment, I'm doing better than I thought I was going to do.  There's some light at the end of the tunnel, and I feel like I might actually get this thing done!  I'm preparing for some sleepless nights. I'll stock up on Red Bull and No Doze.

I've done the pencil tests for the hardest parts of the animation, and we've all agreed they look pretty good.  I learnt not to put too much detail into it, as I really only need the basic shapes to get the thing looking good in a test.  PENCIL is the greatest program in the world.  If you don't have it, get it!

I've got the rights to use "Mr Moon", and I'm in the process of possibly getting an instrumental version of it for use over the title cards at the start.  As for ambient music over the actual animation, I'm yet to find something I really like.  I'm considering not having actual music, more ambient tones and some sound effects instead.

When we come back for term 4, I'm going to book the recording booth to record a few dialogue lines. Such as "Moon Made of Cheese" etc, and a countdown to put over the start when the rocket is about to launch.

Still playing around with Particle Illusion, I need Daz-Dawg to show me some stuff in it.

Over the holidays I'll properly start actual animation in Toon Boom...

This is happening, people.  Get ready!  And good luck you 6.

Cheers!

Jarrod.

P.S - I'm about to retry putting some videos of my pencil tests up.

No comments:

Post a Comment