Thursday 1 September 2011

You Spin Me Right Round Baby, Right Round, Like A Newspaper, Right Round Round Round...



This is just a quick shot of what my newspaper spin in will look like.  The pink will be taken out, and a shot of Herbert and President Janney will be there.  There's a lot of little references in the paper.  For example, there's jokes about fellow classmates Sean Mundy and Bounnong Sayamongsa being lovers, Rebecca Black's song "Friday, and my favourite gag of the entire animation (which you'll barely see) "Garfield 3: I Hate Mundys" - starring Sean Mundy.  FYI, the papers date is the day man landed on the moon.  The newspapers edition number is a reference to episode 4192 of Sesame Street, because that was the episode they were filming the day I visited the set.  The reporters name is J. Schreuder, named after my mate Josh, who came up with the name for "The Anim-Nation Sun", and the photographers name is E. Richardson, named after my best friend Emma.  I liked putting these little jokes and references in.  I'll try do more next year.  Oh, and also the President's name is "President Janney" named after actress Alyson Janney, which is a longrunning joke between my brother and I...  Phew, that's a lot of references...  Anyway...

QUESTION FOR JACK:  Can I borrow 20 bucks?  And by borrow, I mean have?  And by 20, I mean 50?

"I'm Alyson Janney, and I approve of this reference"

No comments:

Post a Comment