Thursday 3 November 2011

A week left...

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uoL5EAAV18  (Please note:  You don't have to watch this. It's just an irrelevant clip of the COMMUNITY characters singing a song about how happy they are)

That's how I'll feel when this assignment is all over!  Next Friday, in one week, this assignment is due and I shall, as the cast of Community said, finally be fine.

I've done my credits, they're wham-bam-thankyou-maam finished.  They're visible down the page.

I've done most of the after effects shots, with the help of Darren.  He's been great!  Not that all the teachers havn't been.

I'm having real trouble with the walking then flag plant shot.  I've tried it 3 times, and all 3 times I hate it.  Not "that'll do" hate it, "if that goes in I'm gonna hate it forever" hate it.  So I'm gonna talk to Jack and think of a different shot for the flag plant.

Otherwise I've just gotta do the head expand shot, the explosion and the knee-drop.  Then it's all animated!

Enjoy my credits.





No comments:

Post a Comment