Wednesday 26 October 2011

Production Journal Review 2

At the moment, with 2 and a half weeks left to finish Moon Cheese, I'm feeling confident.  I've finished a fair few shots, with only a few more to go.

I made a few decisions in the last couple of weeks regarding difficult things to animate.  I decided to scrap the 3 dots on Herberts nose, as I felt they wouldn't look right frame to frame.  Like they would change position and size.  So I got rid of it, and it's been much easier.  I also decided to go the "Mickey Mouse" route, and keep both Herbert's ears visible even when turned sideways.  It looks pretty good.  I'll have some screen caps up here shortly.

Everyone in the class have been really positive and helpful with any ideas and tips.  Sean is a lovely man for getting me Toon Boom, and Josie has been good to talk to about the program because she's using it as well.  Bruno's just positive towards everything, so that boosts my confidence.  Nils is barely here, but he's good, Tai gives his nod of approval, which makes the world a better place, and Alex always has a look when it's all done.

Teachers are helpful too.  Kirrily always has good advice and is up for a chat about it all.  Darren's the Toon Boom expert and is helping me with Particle Illusion.  Jack is just tops, and always wats to help and wants to know what's going on.  I've missed a few of his classes, but I'll be there tomorrow!

I'm confident I'll get this done, and I've got family and friends on my ass to help me get it done.  If I can't focus at home, my best friend has offered her house, so that she can sit there and yell at me every time I try to stop and procrastinate!  Now that's friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment