Wednesday 5 October 2011

This Is Starting To Get Ridiculous

Remember a week ago I said I could see this all actually happening?  Yeah, that's starting to fade off now, and the feeling of "OH FOR F***S SAKE" is starting to creep in.  After we thought we'd fixed the problem yesterday, Josie messages me today with an extension of that problem (see her blog for details).

Toon Boom sucks.  And I really don't want to animate in Flash.  But it's starting to look like I'm going to have to.  Darren hasn't e-mailed me back, and Josie's literally just messaged me telling me she's asked Sean if he has anymore ideas.

Panic's starting to set in, all I wanna do is start the proper animation, and yet shit has begun to hit the fan.  Bloody "ghost in the machine".  I think it's Steve Jobs, punishing us all for using PCs...

Too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment