Monday 10 October 2011

FGH JK

I have a pointy forehead.  I just smooshed the keyboard with my forehead, and it was in a perfect line.  FGHJK.  I think my nose hit the spacebar.

ANYWAY.

First day of accounting school today.  It's so fun.  We're learning about the history of the 5c coin!  Did you know that in 1926 a man by the name of Frank Doyle consumed 10 pounds worth of 5c coins?  He died.

...

Anyway.  I'm actually still in animation.  Daz-Dawg thinks we may be able to sort it out in PENCIL, so we're gonna have a play on Thursday.  BUT if that doesn't work, Toon Boom is on sale through their website, so if we havn't sorted it out on Thursday, I might just buy it.  That way I know I have it, and I won't have this problem next year.

I bought a new laptop last night, sp I really can't afford this.  But ah well, you gotta spend money to lose money...  That's not the right saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment