Monday 17 October 2011

Production Report - Week 11

Hey hey kids.

I enjoy accounting.  It's ever so much fun to play with abacus'.

Well Toon Boom works, and I've already done the White House scene.  A frame of it is up on the blog.
I've done the animation and coloring for the crying shot, but I'm yet to put the background behind it.
I'm currently doing the sound, and I have to in the next few days, hopefully by the end of the week, book myself into the recording booth and do a few recordings, mainly "MOON MADE  OF CHEESE" etc.

I'm thinking of changing it a little.  There's a great distant space explosion sound which would work well.  So I'm thinking of a shot after his head expands, with the moon reasonably far away, and a small explosion seen, then cutting back to Herbert falling on his knees then front with no head.  But I don't know.  I probably should.

I'm doing the rough animation for the walking then planting the flag scene.  I should just put in my pencil test and go by that, but I tried to do it by memory and it looked SHIT!  The rest of the animation is fairly simple, small movements etc.  So I'm getting the hard stuff done first!  After this sequence comes the head expand.  I've got some Simpsons episodes to watch which have their heads expand, so I can look at them.

Speaking of Simpsons, I had a bit of a bitch fit at the end of semester 1 when Huni said my design was too much like Itchy.  Playing around in Toon Boom, I colored him blue for a sec, and sure enough, it looked like Itchy.  To which I smiled and said "God dammit, Huni"

Wish me luuuuuuuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment